electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
  host / artist show at your time
today> Tom Bruce and Rob Snyder High Anxiety Cabaret
poster
 Forum index » electro-music.com » Streaming Radio Station
Music From Chez Mosc
Page 10 of 10 [233 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 156
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
well-done

I liked that one a lot, thanks for playing!

Thanks

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is our set from last night, Jan 4, 2020. We played on the electro-music.com New Years Eve streaming concert but had some catastrophic equipment failures. The recording of that concert was unusable. So, this is essentially our NYE redo. We played some of the same stuff we did at NYE, but this time the equipment worked fine.

Thanks to Phobos for organizing the NYE event.

We call this Homage Der Mann with thoughts of Beethoven's 5th Symphony. The music is nothing like that symphony but we had just watched a YouTube video about it; a weak connection at best.

Homage der Mann.mp3
 Description:
Homage Der Mann by Twyndyllyngs
Bill Fox and Howard Moscovitz

A Chez Mosc program. This recording is intended as a substitute for the electro-music.com New Years Eve concert that was messed up by equipment failures.

Copyright 2020 by Bill Fox and Howar

Download
 Filename:  Homage der Mann.mp3
 Filesize:  55.5 MB
 Downloaded:  123 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Blue Hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 249
G2 patch files: 319

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A great redo - there was too much street noise (fireworks) on NYE one to hear your set anyway Laughing
djfoxyfox
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 3
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 am    Post subject: Radio Banner
Subject description: Banner for Howard to Use
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Howard has created a Chez Mosc / Twyndyllyngs radio station. One might call it Radio 07 since it is at the bottom of the radio page:
http://radio.electro-music.com
Howard says that it there is enough material for six days of music! I hope you enjoy it.

The radio station needs a 150x60 banner and Howard asked me to create one. This is my proposal. Unfortunately, the elements used to create Chez Mosc banners of the past are lost so I had to recreate the basic elements from scratch. This time, I've saved all the steps along the way.

BTW, if any of you MAC users out there know how to use Preview to create graphics, I'm hoping you'll be able to answer this question:
First, I open two jpg files. I do <command>a and <command>c on one file. Then in the other file, I do <command>v to past in what I copied from the first file. I would like to grab a toggle on a vertical or horizontal edge to resize what I've pasted *without* maintaining the aspect ratio. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I thought that's how it used to work but ElCapitan (iMac late 2009) doesn't do that. It's maintaining the aspect ration which is NOT what I want to do.

radio_banner.jpg
 Description:
Proposed banner for Chex Mosc Radio.
 Filesize:  15.04 KB
 Viewed:  787 Time(s)

radio_banner.jpg

--|_)| -----|-----()---------------------
-----------()----soundscapes.us/bill

Last edited by djfoxyfox on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Blue Hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 249
G2 patch files: 319

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

O .. I had forgotten this .. will put that image in .. it does not realy .. hmm .. comply .. or whatever .. with the other radio images .. but then again .. such will give me the freedom to change radio 6 too Laughing

Thanks for supplying an image!

Edit: ok - it's active now.

mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:04 pm    Post subject: No Pandemic Can Keep a Good Band Down Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Live music by Bill Fox and Howard Moscovitz May 2, 2020 via Ninjam software. This was an experiment to test out the software and to see if we can play together without seeing each other in real time and with some latency due to digital path delays on the internet.

The result is that this is a viable possibility, especially for ambient or electronic music of the type we play together.

twyndyllyngs-ninjam-2020May2.mp3
 Description:
Live music by Bill Fox and Howard Moscovitz May 2, 2020 via Ninjam software. This was an experiment to test out the software and to see if we can play together without seeing each other in real time and with some latency due to digital path delays on the

Download
 Filename:  twyndyllyngs-ninjam-2020May2.mp3
 Filesize:  50.11 MB
 Downloaded:  16 Time(s)

Last edited by mosc on Sun May 03, 2020 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's the set we played tonight. Again we used Ninjam but this time we got two stereo recordings which we are able to mix and adjust the balance. There were a couple of drop-outs which were easy to hide with Reaper.

Bill and I have started rehearsing on Tuesday nights, not so much to get the music right, but to get the technology right for collaborating in this time of Covid 19 shelter in place.

We're starting to get the hang of it. It's different, but it's still rewarding. We look at these things as club dates.

Enjoy...

twyndyllyngs-ninjam-2020May9.mp3
 Description:
A shelter in place performance enabled by the Ninjam program

Recorded by Twyndyllyngs, Bill Fox and Howard Moscovitz
May 9, 2020

We're starting to get the hang of this. This recording offers two significant improvements in audio quality. We recorded to

Download
 Filename:  twyndyllyngs-ninjam-2020May9.mp3
 Filesize:  47.09 MB
 Downloaded:  16 Time(s)

mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's tonight's Twydyllyngs performance on Chez Mosc. Again, we were in separate cities using Ninjam. There were some technical problems that are possibly related to DSL not having adequate uplink capacity. Also, some of the listeners of the live broadcast couldn't hear Bill's parts. In this recording Bill is certainly there.

We are enjoying doing these performances. It takes the edge off of social distancing.

Hope you enjoy...

Twyndyllyngs2020May23.mp3
 Description:
Live recording of Twyndyllyngs, Bill Fox and Howard Moscovitz, May 23, 2020
Chez Mosc program

Ninjam collaboration from different cities

Copyright 2020 by Bill Fox and Howard Moscovitz
Listen freely

Download
 Filename:  Twyndyllyngs2020May23.mp3
 Filesize:  48.48 MB
 Downloaded:  10 Time(s)

Page 10 of 10 [233 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » electro-music.com » Streaming Radio Station
Jump to: