electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » electro-music.com » electro-music festivals
I want to play at an ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL one day!
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
ebaniez

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject:  I want to play at an ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL one day!
Subject description: hi IM EBANIEZ
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey everyone, my name is EBANIEZ, and I am a producer/DJ from Miami, Florida. Basically I'm here writing to you guys because I decided to start joining forums in order to share my music and maybe get some feedback as well.

My goal is to make some tracks that many will love and dance to, and I can start getting booked at clubs and festivals. My act would also include me playing live violin Smile

Below is a link to my latest track "NOISES" , ENJOY!

https://soundcloud.com/ebaniez/noises

Below is my EPK, (Electronic Press Kit):

https://spark.adobe.com/page/MZePrhtFXocgI/

JEM

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Wanting to Play at an Electronic Music Festival
Subject description: Style Criteria

Welcome aboard EBANIEZ. :D

Thank you for joining what is quite possibly THE largest network of Electronic Musicians in the world.

Feel free to browse through our extensive list of links that have anything and everything to do with Electronic Music.

"Noises" is a very nice track. I'll be following you on Soundcloud.

Please keep in mind that the style format for all Electronic Music festivals is not the same. Some people believe that this genre of music is mostly dance oriented. However, being that EM is over 100 years old, there is MUCH more happening with music and electronics than most average listeners realize.

Dance is only a small part of what we do at Electro-Music. Beat-oriented Electronica is a bit closer but with elements of glitch, broken-beat and experimental. Many of our active participants at the live festival are seasoned rock or fusion-jazz musicians with extensive experience and careers in music and engineering. Others have a background in classical music and composition. Most of what we do, however, is geared toward ambient, new age and experimental and we tend to lean more toward live playing rather than DJ work.

Perhaps this video can give you an idea: https://vimeo.com/235194873
This is my performance from last year by the way.

Anyway, if you're willing to travel to Indianapolis, Indiana, or Asheville, North Carolina, or Homer , New York to perform with us, we'd love to have you. You can also participate in the on-line concert series every winter, spring, summer or fall solstice. You'll find links to those events here as well.
I hope this introduction was helpful to you.
Cheers.

JEM of Symmetry
pertho711ljp

Audio files: 157

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trying to figure out who is going to play the festival. Did try to put my e-mail on the list but I didn't get a response. Don't know what I have to do to be on the festival,'cos I'd love to play there this year.
Acoustic Interloper

Audio files: 89

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The contact info for the Northeast festival in NY State is here
http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-70031.html

Grumble

Audio files: 30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

This would have been a good practice... Cool

PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welcome party!

yes, the live streaming events are great to get a feel for live perormance and the audience is very forgiving (we like almost everything) Laughing
But you don't have to wait for an event, you can play anytime you want. For example Twyndyllyngs did a great live perfomance yesterday
(and almost weekly). Just post in the One-off or irregular show bookings thread. There will be less listeners than during a streaming concert
but it's great for practising.

You can also upload music directly to the forum which than might end up on the radio stream for millions (or maybe a bit less) of listeners to enjoy.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rdorsche

Audio files: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pertho711ljp wrote:
Trying to figure out who is going to play the festival. Did try to put my e-mail on the list but I didn't get a response. Don't know what I have to do to be on the festival,'cos I'd love to play there this year.

You should have gotten the email!
Please tell me your email address and I will re-send. Otherwise please check your Spam filter.
rdorsche

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to play at an ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL one day!
Subject description: hi IM EBANIEZ

ebaniez wrote:
Hey everyone, my name is EBANIEZ, and I am a producer/DJ from Miami, Florida. Basically I'm here writing to you guys because I decided to start joining forums in order to share my music and maybe get some feedback as well.

My goal is to make some tracks that many will love and dance to, and I can start getting booked at clubs and festivals. My act would also include me playing live violin Smile

Below is a link to my latest track "NOISES" , ENJOY!

https://soundcloud.com/ebaniez/noises

Below is my EPK, (Electronic Press Kit):

https://spark.adobe.com/page/MZePrhtFXocgI/

Hi there, Please send me your email, I'll end you out an invite pronto!
pertho711ljp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pertho711ljp@yahoo.com if you haven't gotten it before...
pertho711ljp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haven't got a message back yet for some strange reason...
rdorsche

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

was away from home/computer for three days... sent now
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » electro-music.com » electro-music festivals
Jump to: